Up in New England, a traditional breakfast is more than just a meal – it's a ritual. We don't rush through it; we take our time and create delicious dishes that we're known across the country for. But no one has to make the trek up here for one of our classic breakfasts. Inside this gift crate is Maine's freshest blueberries, New Hampshire maple syrup, and classic buttermilk pancake mix, allowing anyone to enjoy a North Country breakfast no matter where they are.
- Farmhouse Pancake Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 16 oz. - A delightful blend of the finest ingredients make for fluffy pancakes or waffles with this mix.
- "Maple Leaf" Maple Syrup by Ben's Sugar Shack - 3.4 oz. - Grade A maple syrup that's been proudly named the best in New Hampshire for years.
- Traditional Scone Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 14.37 oz. - Rich and buttery these "bakery fresh" scones are quick and easy to whip up in the comfort of your home!
- Wild Maine Blueberry Jam by Stonewall Kitchen - 3.75 oz. - Fresh blueberries harvest at the peak of perfection creating the perfect breakfast condiment.
- Wild Maine Blueberries by Highland Sugarworks - 3.5 oz. - Hand-raked wild Maine blueberries that are packed in water to preserve freshness.
- Coffee Masters Perfect Potful's Breakfast Blend 1.5 oz - Freshly roasted coffee that's already measured out to create the perfect strength brew.