The sweetest trend in the scare industry is our Halloween Candy Charcuterie Platter. All the mummies on the block will be bewitched by your wicked party treats and mad buffet decorating skills. Not hosting the party this year? No need to fret... the wood coffin, we mean tray, is the most gruesome way to display all of your tricks & treats. The ghastly bites include gummy snakes, googly double crisp chocolate eyeballs, candy corn, chocolate mints, and a few more devilish delights!
- Charcuterie Cutting Board Platter - A wood serving tray that doubles as a cutting board.
- Twizzlers Cherry Bites by Hershey - 5 oz. - Cherry flavored licorice candy cut into perfect on-the-go sized bites.
- Gummy Twin Snakes by Haribo - 5 oz. - Sweet & sour gummy candy in three flavor combinations: cherry & orange, apple & lemon, blueberry & blackcurrant.
- Pumpkin Pals by Palmer - 4.5 oz. - Oval shaped milk chocolate bites with adorable pumpkin face foil wraps.
- Googly Eyes by Palmer - 4.5 oz. - Double crisp balls of chocolate wrapped in creepy foils.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups by Hershey's - 1.5 oz. - Snack-size chocolate cups filled with peanut butter centers. The perfect balance of sweet and salty flavors.
- Halloween Junior Mints - 3.5 oz - Limited edition chocolate coated candies with a surprise orange-colored mint center.
- Candy Corn by Jelly Belly - 1 oz. - Everyone's favorite sweet confectionery treat