Cookies are very tiny text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages to record your preferences.
We are also making sure that your information is not lost in case of a temporary website error or outage so that if an issue is found and then fixed, your essential information is saved without the need for you to re-enter it.
We don't store sensitive information within the cookie but the simple information that is stored is highly encrypted and not decryptable using current technology.
Cookies cannot harm your computer and they do not contain any personal or private information and they cannot be used to run programs or gather personally stored information from your local computer.
Many browsers now allow you to distinguish between cookies for the site that you're visiting ("First Party" or "for visited sites") and "third party" cookies generated by content
linked to by the page, such as banner ads, or some external scripts. Some browsers now allow you to block these "third party" cookies separately from cookies for the site you're visiting, which can
decrease your exposure to marketing tracking. This site will still function properly with third party cookies blocked.
Note: Many browsers now have a "private browsing" mode. Turning it on may interfere with your use of this site.
You must accept cookies to shop at this website.
However, you may choose NOT to be remembered after your browser is closed by checking the "No" radio button below.
Here are basic instructions for turning cookie support on in some major browsers.
For all other browsers consider consulting your documentation or online help site or look for similar steps in the browser's preferences.
To find your browser name and version, go to the top of the browser, click on the Help link and then click on the About option from the menu.(Windows) or choose the About item in the browser's application menu in Mac OS X.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 - 9.0 (Windows)
- Select Tools -> Internet Options and choose the Privacy tab.
- Use the vertical slider and set it to any position except Block All Cookies.
- Use the OK button at the bottom of the form.
Mozilla Firefox 1.5 - 18.x
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Choose the Privacy Panel.
- Check Accept Cookies from sites
- Keep until: they expire
- If you've set up exceptions for cookies, make sure this site is not blocked.
- Click the Opera button in the tab bar.
- Choose Settings > Quick Preferences from the menu and make sure Enable Cookies is checked.
- Click the Opera button in the tab bar.
- Choose Settings > Preferences from the menu. The Preferences Window will open.
- Choose the Advanced tab of the Preferences window
- Choose Cookies from the list of settings.
- Check either "Accept Cookies" or "Accept cookies only from the site I visit."
- Click the Customize and Control Google Chrome button to the right of the address bar. (It appears as three heavy horizontal lines)
- Choose Settings from the menu that appears
- At the very bottom of the settings window that appears (you may need to scroll to it) choose Show advanced settings …
- In the Privacy settings section, use the Content Settings… button to bring up the Content Settings dialog box.
- Check Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Use the Settings app by tapping the Settings icon from the Home screen
- In the Settings app, tap Safari
- Make sure Private Browsing is turned off.
- Make sure Accept Cookies is set to either "From Visited" or "Always". If not, tap Accept Cookies to go to the next screen; choose the setting you want.
Safari 6.x (Mac)
- Choose Preferences from the Safari menu
- Choose the Privacy tab from the Preference dialog box toolbar
- Set Block Cookies to either "From third parties and advertisers" or "Never" (not "Always").
- Choose Preferences from the Camino menu
- Choose the Privacy icon
- Select either the "Accept cookies from any site" or "Accept cookies only from the sites I visit" radio button.
Your User Information
To assist with customer service or issue resolution the following information may be helpful.
||No ( if cookies are enabled Enable Shopping Now )
|Your Web Browser